Aim & Objectives
- To add entrepreneur skills to the individual
- Launch them into the world of a business/Leadership mentality.
- Educate the individual of the the new government movement that wants to push working class people rather than a benefit system.
- Allowing the individual to demonstrate their passion practically turning it into a profession.
- The Candidate will have a consultation to discover what they would like to market.
- Research the market and desired field draft ideas
- Collate all information, items needed
- Design promotional material
- Mentors will be allocated to guide them through the processes
- Educated of how the process of buying and selling works.
- Profits and loses
- Shopping around for the best prices
- Invoices and receipts
Advise and guidance on where to go next. Further training can be established where they can be shown where access to finance is available.